GAS LEGEND Twin-Tube Long Travel Performance Gas Charged Struts and Shock Absorbers are developed in Australia for the 4×4 enthusiast and purist who requires an exceptional responsive and robust suspension system. Designed to match Lovells performance Raised and Raised Heavy Duty coil/leaf springs and spring rates, Lovells Gas Legend shock absorber controls are tailor made for each specific vehicle application. With new and improved technology derived from years of research and development, Lovells Gas Legend shock absorbers and complete suspension lift kits offer many unique features for 4×4 vehicles, not often seen in after-market suspension systems. As used in the ‘Lovells famous’ GVM Upgrades!
Lovells Struts pictured are built into coils for illustration purposes. Struts DO NOT come with coil springs!
Manufactured to the highest standard from Australian supplied
valves, shafts and associated parts.
Gas Legend Twin-Tube shock absorbers feature:
- 36mm bore and huge 60mm expanded body design provides up to twice the oil capacity of Original Equipment shock absorbers to maximise fade resistance, run cooler and allow faster reaction time to road changes.
- Heavy duty twin tube construction.
- Bonded sintered iron piston construction with multi stage valving for increased durability and accurate tolerances.
- Nylon mechanical top out bump stops.
- Teflon banded steel pistons and Nylon mechanical top out stops.
- Piston retainer nuts mechanically peened to stop failure at high temperature.
- Multi stage valving system to allow a progressive dampening effect from slow to fast piston velocity thus automatically adjusting to all conditions.
- Shafts are manufactured from tough 18mm hardened chrome, precision engineered to withstand the harshest of environments, while reducing friction and wear.
- Piston rod seals are high quality, high temperature multi-lip design to again reduce friction and provide longer life.
- Robust 2mm thick external tube walls and 2mm thick internal walls.
- Gas charged with low pressure nitrogen gas to maximise fade resistance under extreme conditions without harshness while providing more responsive control.
- All eyes and pin mounts are fully welded for extra strength and long life.
- Majority of the range are long travel design to allow fitment with all Lovells spring part numbers and ensures maximum wheel contact at all times.
- Performance valve codes for the ultimate in handling and response.
- Serviceable and rebuildable.
- Bonded heavy duty neoprene rubber eye mounting bushings with bonded inner crush tube.
- Fuchs brand oil outer
- Every Lovells Gas Legend strut and shock absorber is dyno tested after manufacture.
Lovells Gas Legend struts and shock absorbers are
covered by a 3 YEAR/70,000km WARRANTY
Value added extras
- Struts come complete with neoprene bellows boots/dust shields.
- Shock absorbers come complete with neoprene shrouds.
- Struts and shock absorbers come complete with mounting hardware.
Some struts and shock absorbers come with re movable spring platform spacers for incremental height adjustment. Ideal for Toyota 200 with KDSS!